Final Manuscript Preparation
The deadline for the submission of the camera ready version of your paper is May 6th (FIRM deadline).
The camera ready version must be submitted via EDAS. The paper should not exceed the 12 pages formatted according to the guidelines given at the Springer Information for LNCS Authors webpage. The camera ready manuscript for WWIC 2017 MUST be formatted in accordance to Springer’s LNCS requirements. Extra pages are NOT allowed.
Specifically, the following files MUST be submitted through EDAS by May 6th, 2018:
1) Completed copyright form, available from here.
Please fill the document with your paper info, sign it and upload on EDAS.
Please use “WWIC 2018” as the title of the book and “K. R. Chowdhury, M. Di Felice, A. Matta, B. Sheng” as name of the editors.
2) The source files of your camera ready paper (NOT just the PDF file)
– For example, LaTeX2e files for the text and PS/EPS or PDF/JPG files for all figures.
– Any further style files and fonts you have used together with your source files and that are not generally available at CTAN.
– Final DVI file (for papers prepared using LaTeX/TeX).
– Final PDF file (for reference).
– RTF files (for word-processing systems other than LaTeX/TeX – in that case (i), (ii) and (iii) do not apply).
Please ZIP all appropriate files (including the copyright form) and upload via EDAS as a final manuscript.
Please name your file as ZZZ.YYY, where ZZZ stands for paper’s first author surname and YYY stands for zip, tar or other archive extension.
Prospective authors are invited to submit original papers with unpublished material and not currently submitted for consideration elsewhere. Papers should not exceed 12 LNCS formatted pages, including figures, tables, and references. At least one author of each accepted paper must register to the conference and present the paper.
Papers accepted and presented at WWIC 2018 will be published as part of the Springer LNCS. They will also be submitted to appear in Scopus, ISI Web of Science, DBLP and other leading indexing services.
All submitted papers must conform to the LNCS Formatting Guidelines. Authors are invited to use either the LNCS’s Latex template or MS Word Template. If you have any questions about paper submissions or the program, please contact us at email@example.com. All submissions must be made electronically via EDAS using this link: http://edas.info/N24465